29 February 2008

It's over... Thank goodness!

Geesh, this week, this day... has drove me nuts, maybe because it's that odd day, the leap year day! Well, whatever it was it seems like the Earth is rotating slower, everyone is going slower and my computer is definately NOT cooperating and being SLOW. Anyhow, I got to stop by Hobby Lobby the other day, I forgot to mention it, but I got some great goodies for a really good price! I picked up some buttons, ribbon, eyelets, paper, some goodies for my Cricut and the best one.... a Creative Hot Marks gadget.

I have tons of people going to my house this weekend for a Retirement Party for my father in law, so I really doubt that I will get anything crafty done this weekend. But I'm full speed ahead next week to get some scrapbooking done, a painting and starting another painting. I can't wait already, I have a million ideas running through my head. I also stopped by the scrapping store today for lunch, got some more ideas, realized I need to win the lotto in order to go full swing at scrapbooking and unfortunately left empty handed... Ugh....

So let me know what you did this weekend, give my blogs to others to read and let me know what you think, what I should add and what's going on.

Anyway, this is where I wish I was today....

AAAAHHHH Cannes, France!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you typed in this post . . . I'm mesmorized by the photo! I think I want to be there too! Gorgeous! I NEED a vacation!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, I went back to read what you actually typed!! The photo is still mesmorizing however! You did a link! Check you out! Wow, the tool gets HOT! 750 degrees? Be careful! Looks cool though! I hope the retirement party goes well!