12 February 2008

Co-Workers

Yes, I'm stepping away from the "this is my life" blog, to complain about co-workers. (again) I don't know what it is but this week is not going well at work, not that it ever does but Good Lord, what is wrong with these people? First off, I work with this Cruella of a lady which thinks that the world revolves around her and the work she does. Believe me lady, the company will still function if you're not here! She insists on treating people like crap, what's worse is that she gets away with it? Maybe people are afraid that she's going to make coats out of them! haha... Anyhow I'm not sure how much more of her I can stand before I go off in a rage with her. She talks down to everyone like they are stupid, she has no regards to people's feelings and just to look at her pisses me off. After talking down to everyone she works with she turns around and changes face for a second and asks them to do something for her, I included. I am soooo tired of it. I am doing everything in my power not to rip her head off and put it in the filing cabinet.

So other than THAT. I'm okay, I guess anyway. Yeah I'm alright, still nothing to do at work, I worked with the girls lastnight on Valentine's cards and boxes. Tonight we have more to do but everything should be ready to go after tonight.
I didn't do any painting lastnight because I was being lazy/tired, so I curled up on the couch with my blankie after the girls went to bed and the dog (a 60 pound English Bulldog) laid on top of me and I was sound asleep in 5, 4, 3, 2, yup... 1 minute. I was supposed to be waiting for the News so I can see one of the girl's teachers on there but I didn't make it. Oh well.

Okay so I need to also step up my working out this week, I have been getting on the treadmill every couple days but I think I need to do way more. This losing one pound or staying the same every week is killing me. I want to be like those people on the Biggest Loser and lose 10 pounds in 1 week.... If only I could stay home and work out for 7 hours a day instead of sit at the computer at work and do nothing. Yeah right, cause I know my fat butt would be on the couch waiting for Oprah to come on! haha....

No comments: