14 February 2008

Day 1 at athe Gym.

Day 1 is always the worst! Unless you go day 2 and you're sore as hell then day 2 is the worst. haha. Anyway, can you believe I woke up at 450, I stayed in a bed for a few minutes trying to really decide whether I was going to get up or not. Eventually I did and got ready real quick, I was out of the house at 515. Yay me! So I did the bike for 20 minutes, a little over 4 miles and then I got on what I thought was the elliptical. I was soooo wrong, but to save myself from some embarrassment I stayed on this mountain climbing machine. Instead of the foot pedals going in a circular, eliptical motion, like I thought they would, they went up and down and before the timer hit one minute I could feel the burn! So needless to say, I'll probably feel like tomorrow, day 2 is the worst! Buttttt, I think I'm planning to go swimming in the mornings and do the treadmill at night at home. There was nobody in the pool this morning, so I think that's what I will do. I haven't been swimming in a while so it will be great!

Anyway, I'm writing this post early today because it's Valentine's Day! DUH! And being that there are 3 kiddos in the house, I have 3 school parties to go to. 10:30, 11:00 and 2:00, so it should be a fun day of running around! I'll take pics of course so I'll post them tomorrow. Tomorrow we're also going to MONSTER JAM! The only bad thing is that Gravedigger won't be there! UGH... But we're still going, the girls love monster trucks and so do I! I'll let you in on weekend plans tomorrow. I had planned to go to my mom's house but Monster Jam and Mikayla's first real sleepover on Saturday so I guess I'm staying in town. Darn... Sorry Mom!

Okay, it's about time to go to party number 1..... enjoy your Valentines Day... xoxoxoxox

No comments: