15 July 2008

You've got mail... Well I do at least... :)

Yesterday was a good mail day! Yay... usually all I get are bills and junk but yesterday I got TWO packages... One I actually paid for though.. haha.. Okay so Swistle mentioned this online store called Something Store and if you go there you will be curious. This store is completely random, you pay $10 and they send you basically whatever they want! How strange right, but I'm sure they've made thousands of dollars so I won't hate... I just hate that I didn't think of it first! UGH! So anyway I got on the site and I was so darn curious that I sent in the stupid $10 and this is what I got... I guess it's not so bad, and what's good is that it's 12x12 so it fits scrapping stuff perfectly! :)
Okay I'm not sure I would have bought it otherwise but I was curious.. so.. oh... well... and it's Alan Stuart if that means anything to you and I looked up their site and these bags sell for $25 and over so it was a good deal overall...
And look what else was in the mail!!!! YUM! I won some blog candy over at An Ink*ling of Love and this is what Wendy sent me! YAY!
All the paper is so amazingly cute and PINK! :) It's all 3 bugs in a rug paper!CUTE!
Here's the close up...
She also sent some ribbon.. sorry for the bad picture but it's cute, pink and brown and white!
And look what else, cropping blocks, 150 of them! Love em!
Look what else, some PINK eyeletz! I didn't have pink... insane huh... well not this kind of pink...
And Rub-ons! I have to admit I am a rub-on virgin... I never buy them because I'm afraid they won't work well or they won't look good but these are some that I love and I will be happy to try them out! :)
With all this she also sent this lovely card! It's so cute, love the flower and the coloring on this!
A closer look here.. Love the brads too! Thanks Wendy for the great gift!

5 comments:

Swistle said...

I am SO HAPPY to see a sample of what The Something Store sends!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy mail! How fun! Cute stuff! All the scrapping goodies you got are fantastic!

You asked what I do with all my cards. Well, I lot of them I use. I send out a lot of thank you notes, so I use a lot that way. I also have a ton of them sitting in a basket near my scrapping area. I've thought about trying to sell them, but I just haven't gotten around to that yet. If I do, I'll probably open an Etsy shop.

Have a good one!!

Lauren said...

Great new stuff! That site is too funny and it's an incredibly interesting concept. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

that is so exsiting i wish i got something other then bills in the mail

tricki_nicki said...

$10 huh? Can you request that they send you things that are already made? I'm not much of a crafty type girl. I'm more of an I'd rather watch someone else make things for me girl.