22 July 2008

Okay.. this is it...

I promise... no changing templates.. at least not for a few more days.. haha :) I was not happy with the last one I put up and so I found this one FINALLYYYYY that I liked at Pyzam . You know since I'm soooo busy at work and all I had to manage to find the time to find yet another template, and I did! Yay, I like this one. Do you? Let me know.... I want to hear from you alllllll! :)

I also changed the side bar, I took off all the "things accomplished in 08", I had the number of layouts, cards, books, etc. on there but it was getting too hard to track... yeah I know I'm lazy. So instead I added the " last crafty thing I've done". I think that will be better since I don't get to do something crafty EVERY DAY... and you can still know what's going on.

I also updated my blog roll, there are some new ones and I took off a few that I was frequenting as much... But believe it or not I hit these blogs once a day at least during the work week... YAY! I'm such a true friend! :) heehee....

Ohhhh by the way Carol, I didn't forget about you hun.. I'm leaving work in about 30 minutes to go pick up your gift card and send it your way... So sorry that it took me an extra week to get it out. I was procrastinating as usual! :) You'll be able to do some shopping on the weekend with it!

2 comments:

Miss Feisty said...

I love the new layout!!! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I like this layout! I like the addition of the "last crafty thing I did" on the side bar. I wasn't worried about anything, and I didn't think you forgot about me . . . you don't need to send me anything at all, and if you do, that's totally sweet and appreciated!! Thanks!