28 July 2008

Tea Party and a layout....

Back to Monday... Am I the ONLY one that hates Mondays? I already hate waking up so early but to wake up to come to work and sit here all day just kills me.... Oh and to top it off I got in and the AC is OUT! Out as in NOT WORKING! Not good for Albuquerque weather I tell ya that. It's boiling. I usually have oatmeal for breakfast when I get in, but I think if I do I might just burn up!

Anyhow.. how was your weekend? I didn't do much actually, Friday I was lazy after work, I didn't feel like doing much, I had a headache all afternoon and evening so I just watched TV.
Saturday the girls were invited to a birthday Tea Party. It was so cute and the girls had sooo much fun. Here's the pics of the tea party. Happy birthday Bella! :)
They started off with some sandwiches and then moved outside to make some bracelets. Nevaeh is working away steadily... :)
Mikayla is a pro at this already, look at all her beads that are already on the string! :)
Nevaeh was done fast--I helped her... So she waited patiently for the cake and tea.
Mango tea.. yummmm... She really liked it too.
Mikayla was a little iffy once they poured the milk in, but add a lump of sugar and she was all in! :)
They also got to go swimming while we were there. They had so much fun and they were so tired out. It was sprinkling rain while they were swimming so it was nice and refreshing. :) Look at the view!

I wouldn't mind waking up to the mountains like this everyday. They live alot closer to the Sandia mountains than I do.

Throughout the weekend, I also got about 7 pages done buttttttt the way I had my camera set up and my full SD cards I was only able to get picture of ONE layout for today... Ugh it's a long story and well I have about 2600 pictures on my SD card to get developed, only about 30 pictures are able to upload on my internal drive so I didn't have any space to take layout pics. Sorry, I will have them later this week. So as you can tell I am starting on my SeaWorld pics. I love that place! I love these pics. Mikayla is giving 2 thumbs up! She's so photogenic!
I love this page because it's soooo bright. I added white chipboard letters to break it up a bit. I cut out circles with my fiskar circle cutter... I also used my Fiskar threading waterpunch.. I love that thing. I got the ribbon on the dollar rack at Hobby Lobby. The white journaling says... We had a Whale of a time! Thumbs up!

I'll have more layouts this week and I am hoping the AC works better sooooon! :) I might just have to go home for the day :)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Liz
Cute girls pics.
Love your layout, great colors.
Thanks too for visit my blog.

Hugs, Sony

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw, the tea party sounds fun! That is a great view! CUTE page . . . I like the bright colors too!

Lauren said...

So fun! That layout is super cute. Hope your AC gets cranking.