24 July 2008

Thursday Tagging!

I've been tagged.... for a ONE WORD MEME! This came from blogging buddy Nit over at A Soldier's Girl. Thanks Nit, I haven't done one in a while.... So here goes..

All you have to do is answer the questions with one word, and tag four people. I am NOT a one word person so lets see how this goes....

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? Driving
3. Your hair? Shorter
4. Your mother? Lovely
5. Your father? Crazy
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Highschool???
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? Author
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Debt
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Rich!
14. What you’re not? Gullable
15. Muffins? Carb-o-licious
16. One of your wish list items? Baby
17. Where you grew up? NM
18. The last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? Pink
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? UGH!
22. Your computer? SLOWWWWW
23. Your mood? Frustrated
24. Missing someone? Grandma
25. Your car? NEW!
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
28. Like someone? Yeah
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? June

Okay.. that wasn't so bad... I wish I could have explained some of them! :) So I'm going to be tagging.....

Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren
Kim at Paper Babe
MandyKay at MandyKay
Misty at Li'l Bucks Creations

As for my regular post for today... nothing crafty happened lastnight, I had to actually change the name on the frame I made yesterday because apparently the parents changed the middle name to Lynn and failed to inform me even after talking to him to ensure spelling.. Way to go Dad! :) haha... just kidding, I give him a hard time... So just imagine the frame as it now says Ava Lynn. :) That's all folks... oh and by the way... I'll be changing my layout again, apparently those using Firefox are having a hard time reading it... I don't want it to be more trouble for you than it has to be... So say goodbye to this pink and black swirly thing-a-ma-jig layout.... at least it lasted a day or so! :)

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Too funny! One words answers are difficult, aren't they? Carb-o-licious . . . that one made me laugh!

Miss Feisty said...

You did good for being so "wordy" :)