25 July 2008

Posting early today....

Yay. I think this is the earliest I've ever posted! Well not alot is going on today, probably leaving early from work... Why? Why not is a better question. Nobody is really here today and even if there was people here they don't care anyway. I leave for an hour or two and nobody even notices. That's how much they *love* me... :)

Anywho.... I got two pages done lastnight, I'm moving along quickly with last years trip so I'm happy.... considering I take thousands of pictures I'm doing good!
Here are the layouts:This was one of the baby animals at the park, along with her mother. She was too cute!
I added a chipboard and a button to the top right.
I added pre-printed Baby letters. Popped up the B so it had dimension. Added some journaling as well in pink gel pen.
Added the eeeeeee ribbon with some silver brads.
This layout was on white paper covered mostly with one of the Park maps.
I added the tickets we had to get into the park as well.
These chipboards are the negatives of the letters, I love them this way! The R is used above as well.
Here I covered what was a polka dotted blue arrow with green paper, I added the negatives of YOU chipboard and I love the way it came out.
So I plan to do more pages this weekend along with another project that is super secret! I won't reveal that until much later! Since I'm already done with all the school shopping I really don't know what we're going to do. The girls are supposed to go to a tea party birthday tomorrow but being that it's about an hour drive from my house and I am babysitting a friend's little girl I'm not sure if we'll make it. Well other than that, Happy Friday and Happy Crafting for the weekend! See ya on Monday!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Jessica! I'm just checking email really quick, and I thought I would stop by to see what you're up to! WOW! Love the elephant page, and then I scrolled down, and I really love the "you r here" page! The page map on the page is awesome, and I love the arrow and the negative space letters! Very eye catching! Awesome pages! You're really cranking them out! Have a fantastic weekend!

Lauren said...

I can read this much better Liz! Great layouts too. The reverse lettering is such a cool idea.

Miss Feisty said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I haven't done the frame yet...plan to get to Michael's some time next week. Working on a book for my sister! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Liz!!!
Is my first time here... beautiful layouts and great blog.

Have a nice monday.

Hugs, Sony