18 July 2008

Short and sweet

I'm short and sweet but I'm not talking about me this time.. :) I'm talking about today's post. I have NO pictures again! After work we ended up going to go see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D! It was good, interesting since I hadn't ever watched a 3D movie before.... I know.. I was sheltered as a kid.. haha

It was so funny because Mikayla and my mom were getting scared and screaming because they thought they were going to get hit by something in the movie... Just watching them watch the movie was good enough for me.. haha

Okay so maybe we'll go see Wall-E on Sunday because it got like 4.5 stars out of 5 so it has to be good...

Other than that I plan to scrap all day tomorrow, do some school clothes shopping for the girls and scrap some more. So I will have pictures on Monday FOR SURE! :) Have a good Friday and an even better weekend! :)

2 comments:

Kim Costello said...

Thank you liz for signing my giveaway! GOOD LUCK!

You have a lovely blog & a good site where I found my layout was...

http://www.createblog.com/layouts/index.php?layout=blogger_layouts
Google was helpful too!
HuGs Kim x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I've never seen a 3-D movie either, and I'm totally OK with that! Hee hee! I'm hoping to take the girls to see WALL-E for my youngest's birthday . . . she's going to be 11!!

Have a great weekend! I hope you're getting some scrapping done!