18 June 2008

I've been tagged - Thanks Carol! :)

I was tagged by Carol to fill out this questionnaire... so here goes.... I am then tagging Lauren, Shell(who by the way needs to claim her prize), MomBabe, Becky, and Nicki... whom I regularly blog stalk... sorry ladies but I love your blogs and I decided I would TAG you... so YOU'RE IT! :)

Ten years ago: funny you should ask.... I was still in High School actually... It was the summer before my Senior year. So I was actually working 3 jobs and I also joined the Army that summer I think...

5 things in todays 'to do list':
1. Go to the Bank
2. Update my blog - doing that now... :)
3. Going to Hobby Lobby to take advantage of the 50% off stickers.
4. Work on my painting.
5. Enjoy some downtime with my girls after work

Snacks I enjoy: Anything chocolate, chips and salsa, icecream

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off all my bills and my families' bills, buy a new house and invest.

Places I have lived: Grew up in Questa, NM, moved to Las Vegas, NV when I was 8, moved to Columbia, SC for the Army, moved to Ansbach Germany for the Army, moved to Fort Huachuca, AZ for the Army, got out of the Army and moved to Sierra Vista, AZ and then moved to Albuquerque, NM where I am now :)

3 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

Hey, thanks Liz! And if I had known about your giveaway I'd have entered for sure. There was way cute stuff in there!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks for playing! I'm trying to ignore your "Hobby Lobby" comment on your to do list, because I'm not supposed to be spending!

Lauren said...

Thanks lady! I put the answers up.