29 April 2008

Picture for a Contest

Over at 5MinutesForMom they are doing a contest for Mother's Day, the prize $1000 from Egg Beaters. The contest states that you have to link up a picture of yours to the site that to YOU, represents Motherhood. For me, Motherhood is everything, that's what my entire life is... well as of 6 years ago anyway. But still, that's what I do, I'm a mother and I go crazy sometimes thinking that God has given me other human beings to raise. Believe me, I was shocked the first time I got pregnant but nonetheless excited and happy. My girls mean the world to me, and I think Motherhood means alot of things but most of all I think it means standing by your kids and supporting them in everything they do.
This is my daughter Mikayla, she is full of energy, motivation and enthusiasm, she is destined to be a STAR and she knows it! Her aspirations of being a movie star at 5 years old are amazing to me. Even though she had us in a car driving from Albuquerque to Phoenix and spending hundreds of dollars to take her to a Scouting Event, we did it and she loved it and she made me the proudest mother I could be. That was her shining moment and she stood in front of a crowd of 3000 people and walked the runway, posed, showed pictures and performed a commercial skit. I can't believe how talented, smart and fearless she is; and THAT is what makes a mother, knowing that you will go to any length for your children and in the end know that you did the right thing! I love you Mikayla!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Lauren said...

Good luck. Your daughter is so cute.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE!