07 April 2008

Monday... still sick....

Geesh, when I get sick, I really get sick don't I? Well I would like to tell you I feel better and today's post is going to ROCK! But you know what, I'm not in the mood, I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I'm tired and I'm sick... So still not a good post, I didn't upload pics of the weekend. Lord knows I was a busy gal this weekend, a retirement party Friday, a wedding Saturday and a pool party Sunday, I am more than exhausted and I just want to go home and rest gosh darn it! Anyway I'm sorry, I'm just really not in the mood to chat today so no chatting, short, sweet and to the point... I'm sick! End of story, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Feel better! (Sorry in advance, but for some reason, "Mr. Grumpy Gills" popped into my head from Finding Nemo! Gotta love that Dory!) I hope you were able to get some of that much-needed rest! Take care!

Liz said...

Haha... and so fitting since Nemo on Ice was just last week and it's still fresh in my memory. :) I don't think I get sick often but when I do it's horrible and I just want to curl up in a closet and have everyone leave me alone...