05 December 2008

Ready for the weekend!

Geesh I think I skipped a few days blogging this week, I have been swamped at work... I am TIRED! And I get to go away tomorrow for a little night's getaway with my husband to celebrate our 3rd anniversary which was on the 3rd! I'm so tired I don't even remember if I mentioned it here and well I'm too lazy to go back and check either!

So I told you I would let you in on the news from what else I've won lately. Not the lottery! DARN! But I did win a copy of Lipstick Jungle from Andria over at Goebelski-The Story of the Goebels 5 which also included some Maybelline Eyeliner, Mascara and Lipstick! YAY! So go on over and check her site out, she's always posting giveaway information!

I also won six, yes you read that right SIX SETS of Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! They always have great deals and of course GREAT stamps! So go check em' out. The following are the ones I chose for winning their Anniversary Blog Candy.
Chocoholic - This speaks for itself, anyone that knows me knows that I am a CHOCOHOLIC and this suites me just fine! :) Well besides all the extra ass I have because of it, it's fine... :)
Funny farm animals for me as well, umm I mean for my girls.. I'll just borrow them! haha :) yeah right!
Snowflakes because I had a hard time finding some snowflake stamps that I really loved and well I LOVE THESE! So it was a great opportunity to get them all in a set. :)
Cozy Feathered Friends - I'm in the winter/Christmas spirit and these guys just caught my eye, they are cute and I of course love the little saying and the font of the sayings. :)
Holiday Greetings - I got these because they are also Christmasy, but I can use a few of them on other occasions so I'm flexible like that. I love all the different fonts and since I usually do more scrapping than card making I figure I could use them on both just like the rest of these sets! :)
This one is cute... Doodle Flowers, I love all the little flowers and flourishes that come with this, I thought it was whimsy and cute all together! :)
Go check out all the stamps and go crazy with all the other stuff they got there! I love em' all.
Have a happy and fun filled weekend, happy crafting! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Goodness woman!! You're winning everything!! Those stamps are awesome! Have fun with your hubby. ;)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Did you buy lottery tickets?? Holy moly, you are going to be a stamping fool when you get all of those stamps!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy your stamps!