29 December 2008

Not motivated to be at work....

Is that only today or everyday? Haha, well I had a long weekend, enjoyed the holiday, I have yet to upload any pictures, so sorry! But I'm here and thats all that matters, right? Yeah right, you all want pictures, maybe tomorrow.. :) MAYBE. Anywho.... the weekend was long, did some shopping, cleaned the house and was basically lazyyyyy, oh yeah and I totally got addicted to this thing!
I cursed my husband for buying this darn Guitar Hero thing for the Wii, I figured the girls would be so glued to it that they forgot they had to clean and do homework and stuff more constructive. they haven't been so bad with it, a few times and they get bored if they don't do well, so they pretty much know when to get off. :) Nevaeh said she's "Rocking Out" and she does, she hits the buttons and dances at the same time and when it gets too crazy she lets dad do all the work and she just head bangs. :) Here's the hubby, telling me and Mikayla that we AREN"T better than him on this game.. I SOOOOO proved him wrong lastnight, he's angry.. the end....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Guitar Hero is addicting - have fun with it! The girls will be experts in no time.

Nancy Face said...

Cute pictures! :)

My son LOVES his Guitar Hero and always tries to get me to play, but I stubbornly refuse, muahaha! >:)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is why we don't have a Wii . . . yet! Because if we did, we would HAVE TO have Guitar Hero, and then my husband and I would be competitive, we wouldn't let the girls play it, and we would both be trying to be rock stars! Believe me, we talked about this!! I joked around many times that I would be better on this game than my husband, and he disagrees! We will HAVE TO get one just to see who's better, don't you think?

CUTE photos! Happy New Year!