11 December 2008

The card that has it all...

I am so happy I won all the goodies I did in the past few weeks because they sure have made my Christmas Card making much easier! This is another card from the Cosmo Cricket stuff I won and I added some Cricut cuts and a little of what Becky and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sent me too.

That's why it's the card that has it all! Get it? haha :)

So the base is Cosmo Cricket papers from the Be Good Paper crafting kit again, the tag is from the Buck Naked ornaments set which I covered in the same Be Good paper. The red is the back of that paper BTW :)

After I covered the tag with paper, I roughed up the edges with some sand paper and then went over the entire front of it with cross sanding to make this effect. I cut the "For You" from the Cricut, George and Basic Shapes cartridge and roughed and inked the edges of that too. See that green twine/ribbon/stuff? That's from Becky, I thought it was going to be loose but it has a wire inside so it was perfect for this to stay in place! :)

The black snowflakes I stamped on the paper are from the Snowflakes stamps I got from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, they looked great on here! I also got a little square of the red paper and stamped another snowflake on it and added a pop up dot to it because I thought the card was missing something, so I added something random :) I love it. :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Another gorgeous card! I LOVE your new blog layout too! :)

Anonymous said...

WoW! Hallmark has nothing on you!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card!!! The layering is awesome.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

VERY nice! A very pretty and festive card! Love it!

Miss Feisty said...

Hey there! What a beautiful card. I have all of the stuff to make my x-mas cards sitting in a box. Just not very motivated! I am sooo lazy. Then i come to your page and I am inspired! :)

Oh and I tagged you for a meme :)

Nancy Face said...

It's beautiful! I'm always amazed by the amount of time and effort you devote to your wonderful cards! :)

I just sent out nearly 60 Christmas cards to family and friends, and NOT ONE of them was hand made! Oh well, haha! :D