10 December 2008

Another day... Another Card...

Do you like the new layout? Can you see everything right? If not let me know and I'll mess with it again, it'll take a little getting used to on my part but I love it! It's Christmasy and I can keep it after the holidays because it's still "crafty" looking :) heehee..

And besides.. it was a pain in the butt just to do this and update everything now.. By the way my counter thing is still screwy, I'll have to fix that at home... darn!
On to the card... Everything is Cosmo Cricket from the great batch of stuff I won a few weeks ago.
White card base... now that I look at it though I should have made it creamish color.
The "h" is from the Be Good paper crafting kit, I just roughed up the edges and dabbed black ink along the edges.
The ornament is from the Buck Naked Ornaments of Cosmo Cricket, I covered it with some Be Good papers and did the same roughing and inking of the edges. I also added more pop up dots to the center line of the ornament.
I think this is a better view :)
The ornament has a tie or some straw stuff I got at the $1 section at Hobby Lobby. The Happy Holidays sentiment I cut from one of Christmas Cards I received last year and I just inked it up with a sponge to make it match. Tell me what you think! :)

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! You know how I love everything Cosmo Cricket!! This is just wonderful! LOVE IT!! Your blog is so FESTIVE!! Nice!

Lauren said...

Very cute! The dimension is fantastic.

Bravo Bentley said...

I LOVE THIS ONEEEE!!! it's so cute and festive and could be used as a gaggy kind of card to like happy holidays ho...haha j/k i loovvveee it. so creative I need to get into this im creative just never find the will to do it