22 August 2008

We are all Stars!

I really think we were all meant to be famous at one point, and maybe... just maybe we'll get the chance.... But for now, let's just look at these stars. :)

This patterned paper is truly too cute but it didn't take photos well... boooooo.... anyhow, I used both sides of the papers and then a solid for this. The flowers were on one side and the stripes on the other, they made a pretty good match I guess.
I cut the stars and the letters from my cricut using Making the Grade and my Basic George carts. I used both the outlines and the solids of the stars.... I don't like wasting paper :) The yellow chipboard was from my stash... a little but of pop...
The yellow that's shown here is much more orangey than what it shows in these pics....
I cut the You're short and used Text writing... :)
Don't forget to check out my new blogs, I'll be updating them Monday thru Friday like I do this one. Enjoy and happy crafting and happy Friday! woohoo....

2 comments:

Misty said...

Super star lo! Love all the dies.
Misty

Lauren said...

Great layout. I love how you balanced the positive and negative types!