28 August 2008

Long weekend ahead!

WOOOHOOO, long weekend. I love em'! I'm taking tomorrow off and we get Monday off so I'm off to have four days of scraptastic fun! I can't wait!

I want to say first that I got a new job!!! Woohoo, on Kirtland Air Force base again, I love working with the Soldiers and their families so I'm really excited about that! It's a long drive from my house but well worth it! My last day at my present job will be the 12th, so after that I'm not sure how frequent my blogging will be... :(

Anyhow.... I have another page, I'm not sure about it though, it seems like it's missing something.... hummmm Regular solid YELLOW paper, I'm not a yello fan so this is strange for me...
I got these {} stickers on the half off sale at Hobby Lobby a while back, and the Shamu was part of a brochure.
This ribbon was on the $1 rack at Hobby Lobby, it's a simple addition...
I stamped believe, but it didn't come out as dark as I wanted... Believe is the title of the Shamu show....
It seems like it's missing something but I don't know what. We'll see if I change it...
Have a nice weekend, I'm out for the week....
Happy scrapping! :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Great layout!
Have a great weekend.

Miss Feisty said...

Hey chica! I am back...had to take an "internet break" :)

Congrats on the new job!!!!

I love, love, love Seaworld! I wish I could go there every year! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I really like this layout! Such clean lines, and the black really POPS! Looks awesome as is to me!

Congratulations on your new job!!