14 September 2009

Wow...

I have been totally out of the internet blogging loop and ohhh do I miss it...
I miss blogging everyday, letting you all know whats going on. Yes all two of you that actually read this! :) I've been Facebooking like a crazy person because it's the only thing that's not blocked from work, I've been working at my regular job, going on vacation, and working on what seems to be every day that I'm off on my business. I wish I made enough on my side business to quit my other work. Unfortunately I think it's going to be a while before I can do that. So I'm taking pictures every weekend, planning weddings, processing photos and still trying to maintain some sort of sanity. In the meantime I have NOO time for crafting, scrapbooking, sewing, nada! I feel bad because I really want to scrapbook but I really have no energy for it. I have my mind racing all the time thinking about weddings, planning, my schedule, photos, and trying to figure out how or when to find the time to work out and lose some weight...

Anyhow I hope to keep up this blog better than I have been. Maybe I can start blogging from my phone, oh how I love my blackberry :) Yup.. I think that's the solution.
So to all my blogging buddies sorry but I'll catch up one day! :)

No comments: