29 September 2009

My blog is on the verge...

It seems like it's really on the verge of not being a crafty blog anymore, this saddens me, mostly because that means that I am not being as crafty as I once was. Truthfully, I have been so busy and when I'm not busy I'm tired, trying to recover from the busy part, and so on and the cycle continues. So, my question is, what do I do? Do I continue this "crafty" blog of sorts and hope that one day I will have something to add or do I delete this and start over?

I'm really unsure, mostly because I seem to have got 10,000 hits on my blog out of nowhere and now they are at a standstill again, I'm sad... I have not comments, nobody is barely acknowledging that they stop by here, yet I blog hop, I read all day and I get nothing in return.. So sad... poor... little ole me...

No comments: