06 November 2008

Updates, updates, and some blog candy--over there!

I've been out of the blogging world for about a week for some personal leave. Today though, I'm back and not in full swing, I'm tired, I'm cold and well grumpy a bit.
So this will be quick and to the point, Halloween Pictures of the girlies, well two of the girlies because the oldest was at her "other" house for Halloween so I missed it. Darn!
Again.. picture quality... NOT.. GREAT~!!!! ugh.. forgive me..Actually this picture (top) is great, why? Because I didn't take it, I got it from my cousin! Thanks Jen! :) But there they are, Nevaeh is a blushing bride and Mikayla is the great Batgirl...And seperately..... (ROAR) or is it screachy? Like a bat?? who knows.. My bride.. geesh I got to get my camera working! ugh.. I can't stand it, blurry pics! And my nephew, Nate, none other than a Broncos player! He refused to wear the helmet for pics! Little Stinker!Candy anyone? Geesh, people sure are generous now compared to when I was little! hahaI can't forget Amora, the bumble bee.. She was too cute! Un-masked little stinkers!
And again, showing sisterly love! I love when they all get along :)
Okay now that you're done looking at all my pics, blurry and more blurry... go on over to Confessions of a 20-Something Scrapbooking Mother, Becky's giving away some blog candy.. :) So go on over, show some love and leave a comment...
happy scrapping,
Liz

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE photos! Your girls are adorable! I love the dog photo too!!