04 September 2008

Waddle, waddle... goes the Penguin!

Oh how I love little Penguins! Love em! They are so cute, the way they waddle and jump in the water and swim around... Then they come out and their hair is all slick until they shake off and they look all spikey.... Cute!

We saw these guys at Sea World.... I know.. When am I EVER going to be done with my pictures from this trip???? I feel the same way, I really do... I'm trying to get through them as fast as I can... believe me!
I got this blue circly paper in a pack from Lakeside, they have some good stuff sometimes and I'm frugal so the prices are good. :) So I got the same paper, cut a strip about 1/2 inch wide and folded it back and forth on the right side... Where it folded, I added a button.
I matted the pictures with bright green paper so they stood out. I cut the letters on my Cricut using Making the Grade Cart...
I popped this flower on some dots so it stood out some more.
And ta-da... you got a layout of penguins all matchy with bright green and blue! :)

In other news, I decided to delete my other blogs, the weight tracker and the layouts one... Who am I kidding? I can barely keep up with ONE blog much less THREE!!! :) And after next week I'm starting that new job so I'm not so sure how much time I'll have to blog.. Darn!

I wanted to say thanks to all of you that commented on my Wedding Card! Great comments! Thanks and I think you all broke my record for comments on one post. haha.. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Great LO Liz! I love the title and the accents - perfect.

carolann said...

Brilliant Lo hun WTG xxxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I was just going to ask where the other blogs went to! Keeping up three would take a lot of time and effort!

I for one, am NOT sick of seeing the photos from Sea World. I love all of your pages that you're creating! This one is cute! I love the photos, the page design, the title, everything! Love it!

Kim Watson said...

Cute penguins....we have a ton of them here that live wild on the beaches....admittedly they are really stinky hahaha!

Great L.O!