25 September 2008

I'm alive.... really... I am...

Geesh it's been a long time! I know, I know... but I warned you, I told you I would be gone for a while until I got the new job situated and everything. Well I'm back now and you'll be sick of me before you know it! :) I haven't done anything crafty lately, I lost my mojo for a while and this weekend I put my back out so I was pretty much immobile. I found out yesterday that I have Rheumatory Arthritis in my back and a Degenerative Disk Disease so it will flare up and I won't be able to move....

Moving on, I will be scrapping this weekend and working on a Top Secret project. :) Okay I may give hints... they're HUGE Christmas presents... :)

Anywho, I'm here, I'm alive, I'm aching for some mojo and I'll be blog hopping. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Liz, I remember reading this, and I thought I commented? I'm probably losing it! Anyway, I'm so sorry that you received bad news about your back. That sounds awful and painful. I hope you can manage it and it doesn't get too bad for you. Hugs!

I hope your new job is going well. Take care!