28 October 2010

Is that something crafty??? Why Yes! Yes it is!

Can you believe it!?! I almost can't but I was literally forced to do something crafty! Ok, maybe not forced but I did something and I like it. I think it needed an extra oomph but the recipient of said craft is not too into pink and shiny stuff so I hit a brick wall while designing this.
It's just a little name plate that she can put up in her new cubicle and apparently she likes skulls and crossbones.  So This is what I came up with, simple yet so totally Barb! By the way, I totally freehanded and cut out this skull and crossbones myself.  Toot Toot! I found the picture online, I drew it on black paper with a pencil and cut it out with my Xacto Knife.  I highlighted all the areas that needed it with my white craft pen and VOILA!  The big "B" is from Cosmo Cricket Letters and the "arb" I cut out with my Cricut. The little board was actually something that I won a long time ago and was just sitting in my office collecting dust and waiting to be refurbished. I'm sure it's happy now.

So in other news, I've been in a Blog Hopping mood. I've been to the ends of the internets and back and I have found some amazing, creative, fun blogs that I'd like to share with you. So click it up and check out these gals!

Sew Much Ado
Eighteen25
Crap I've Made
The Creative Crate
A Girl And A Glue Gun

I'll be back to show you some other creativity going on in my house! Sooooo excited!

No comments: