1) Complete all processing of photos
a. family shoot -DONE!
b. sorority pics - DONE!
c. vacation - NEARING THE END!
d. wedding - DONE!
e. swimming pics - I CONSIDER THIS DONE SINCE I HAVE YET TO TAKE ANY! :)
f. lake pics - 4th of July - I know they're coming -DONE!
2) Plan our next cruise - ACTIVELY WORKING ON IT!
3) Start Christmas shopping - I know it's early but I plan to be done by Thanksgiving with EVERYONE!
4) Finish decorating the girls rooms -BEGAN PAINTING DESIGNS TODAY!
a. picture frames - need to sand and paint and add photos, hang
b. refurbish some free light fixtures we got
c. complete some wall art for all 3 rooms - WORK IN PROGRESS!
5) Clean out all the girls old clothes and hopefully have a yard sale - 1 DOWN 2 TO GO!
6) Get shelves in my craft/business closet done and organized
These designs (above) will be coming from my daughters window onto a large open wall space that has NOTHING on it.... I think it will be fab!
This cherry blossom tree is actually a decal that I fell in love with long ago and I've been tempted to buy it. However, I am fortunate enough that I can paint it myself and save the money, but it will take some time. I started it today and I will show you the progress. :)
*Photos courtesty of Google Images.