16 May 2008

I'm back.... whether you like it or not! :)

Hah! So yes, I'm back and yes, I failed miserably at logging in at the hotel to put some blog posts in but you know what I'm not sorry about it! So there... :) Just kidding, I feel a little guilty but I do have to say it was quite nice not having to log in all week and not having to wake up and come to work, or drive all around town and run errands and well I can go on and on about how nice it was to relax. My husband was in training classes for work all day while we were in Austin and well I slept, I shopped, I got manicures and pedicures and I read books, and I'm energized now, I feel refreshed finally.

So here I am back and work, with 300 emails and trying to catch up, but I'm not in a rush, I am okay with my work being piled up because the truth is, I'll get it all done and then I'll have nothing to do for another month. So let it allllll pile up baby! :) Haha.... So the news is that I am getting a big box of scrapbooking goodies today that I ordered like ages ago so I will definately be scapping this weekend. Yippee! I also got my 300 pictures from my wedding developed so I'll be working on those too. I can't wait! I really need to get some of this creative energy out! haha...

Other news is that the girls finish school next week and I can't believe it... and my middle daughter finished her kindergarten year with PERFECT ATTENDANCE! She's so happy! YAY!

I have some pics from Austin on my trip but I haven't had a chance to download them, so patience is needed for those. :)

As for Mother's Day I do have to say that my Mother's Day was a Mother's Week actually since I got out of town, no kids, no work, no worries... yeah right, worries are always there but it was nice. So thank you to my hubby for letting me tag along on his work trip. :)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Big box of scrapbooking goodies? Uhm, I think taking a photo of goodies and posting it all is a plan! We all live vicariously through other's purchases you know!!

Have fun scrappin' over the weekend!