28 December 2010

Making a change for the New Year!

Among many of the same resolutions for every year, I am also making a HUGE goal for myself! Resolutions are on the backburner for now. It always consists of me losing weight, and although I know I need to and I will... eventually... I want to do something that I LOVE! Because we all know I don't LOVE to workout. :)
So my goal is starting a new blog and being the crafty person that is hiding inside of me. I want to be a well known blogger, a well known crafter, well in the blog/craft world at least. I don't ask for much.  I really have the want and the drive for it. So come January 1, 2011 I will be going full force on this and I will be moving to a new blog, I've created "CRAFTIFIED!". If you go to the link, you can see it is in the VERYYY beginning stages. I hope to have it all done ASAP! I want everyone to be able to send me their craft ideas, I'll be having giveaways, sponsors, highlights, guest posts, and I showing all my ideas and well... the possibilities are endless!
Crafting can mean soooo many things so I'm including them all, sewing, scrapbooking, stamping, art, and anything else you can think of. I'm open to ideas!
So PLEASE join me (in my non-begging voice)! Help me complete my goal for 2011! I am thinking positive and I hope it's a wonderful year for everyone!

Happy Crafting to you all, and happy holidays! See you in 2011!

No comments: